Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny Thought

I just thought I'd mention a funny thought I had when I was flying with all my freight on Friday. It occurred to me that if I ever went down with all this freight onboard, and I survived the landing - which is pretty good chances cause there's lots of open space in amongst the groupings of trees - all I'd have to do was make a fire and it'd be nothing worse then a camping trip by myself. I'm already pretty much dressed for the weather, and I'd also have a half ton worth of food with me! What more could I want? I'd just collect some firewood, cook up some ravioli, and hang out until the search party found me, haha. Too bad I don't know how to play the guitar.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're planning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, then I'd be out of a job cause I'd have no plane to fly, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to prepare for the worst - then it probably won't happen. At least you are getting all kinds of cool toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that movie we used to watch about a kid in a plane crash . . . "worms, worms, worms"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chad, Great Blog! I'm looking forward to following along. I am moving up to your neck on the woods ( I think ! ) next week to start my first job since completing the licence. Part-time pilot but most-time dockhand. I laughed when I read about your netbook, I just got one for blogging along with as well..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey cool! Congratulations on the flying/dock job! Who knows maybe we'll cross paths at some point! One thing I've learned is that the aviation world is very small...

    ReplyDelete