Saturday, January 2, 2010

Quick Update

Just thought I'd write a quick update since its been a month since I've written last now. No IFR training yet, the Twin Comanche's MP gauge decided it would be a good time to kick the bucket, so I had my AME take a look at it, and while looking at the airplane he also found a landing gear downlock spring that was broken as well, so we've been waiting for parts for the last couple weeks. The Christmas season is apparently a bad time to order airplane parts, cause we've been waiting for 3 weeks already.

So that's about all I have to report, as soon as that gets fixed I'll be able to jump headfirst into IFR training and get it all finished up. In the meantime its been snowing rediculous amounts in London. Which means I'm gonna have a lot of fun extricating the airplane from the mounds of snow that I'm sure its buried under. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    And I hope you are up and flying again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete