Friday, January 5, 2007

CPL Written

Today I passed my Commercial Pilot Written Exam. My overall mark was a 77%, with an 80% in Air Law, 71% in Navigation, 78% in Meterology, and a 79% in General Knowledge. I'm pretty happy with that mark. It would have been nice to break the 80% barrier, but its a pretty tough exam, so I can't complain, and its a huge relief to have it over with and done. Now its time to get ready for the flight test.

I'm going twin flying this weekend, although the weather on Sat isn't looking too great, so I'm going to book some dual time for next weekend in the Cessna 150 to do a good review and start to get back up to speed.

Other then that not a whole lot of news to report, I just couldn't neglect updating my blog on my exam results. I'll post at the end of the weekend to report on how the twin training went.

No comments:

Post a Comment