Tuesday, December 5, 2006

First post, and a little about me

Ok so this is my first post in my new blog! I set up this blog as a means to write about my experiences in aviation and as some sort of a record of my aviation career (outside of the impersonal data recorded in my logbooks). It isn't really intended for a specific audience in particular, but I would imagine anyone who knows me personally, would enjoy it as well as anyone who is in aviation, or interested in it.

Well a little about me. I was born on June 17, 1985, so as of this writing I am 21. I am almost a commercial pilot, with just over 250 hours total time under my belt, with most of it being time in my own 1971 Cessna 150. I work full time as an AME Apprentice/Aircraft Groomer for a charter company out of London, Ontario.

Well I think that's enough about me, onto my first 'real' post!

3 comments: